Serve Him

Serve Him
Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Welcome to Living Abundantly



My name is Tina Foster. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and seeing some of the crafts I have up for sale. Please feel free to leave a comment below to get in touch with me.


Go Live Life Abundantly!!

contact me at tinafoster3769@gmail.com

Friday, September 5, 2014

Crafts for College Fund


I've been a stay-at-home mom now for 4 years. In 2010, God gave me a clear message that I needed to be at home for my girls. One child was heading into middle school and the other into the 4th grade. I've worked from the age of 15 so this was a very trying time for me and, at times, it still is. I love being home when the girls get off from school and I love being able to serve my family in this way. I love that fact that I am not as stressed or that my attention is not torn between them and my job anymore. God, in his love and mercy, has given me a chance to be the mom that I've wanted to be. I'm not always good at it, but I do continue to learn each day and rely heavily on God's guidance. Being thankful for the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom is something I work at every day.

If you know me at all, you will know that I am domestically challenged. I hate cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I am learning how to do these things with a loving and grateful attitude. Still there are days when I think to myself, "why am I here other than to be a maid?" Oh, I know that I am more than that to my family, but you know somedays it just doesn't feel like it. So, I come up with ways to keep off the boredom. I love to volunteer, lead a table at the women's bible study, and I LOVE to craft.

God as gifted me with a creative mind. I love love love Pinterest. So many ideas for my mind to jump off of. I love crafting. I've been dabbling in many things over the years. I create jewelry, paintings and crafty items. Now, I know I won't get rich doing these things, but they do help me to relieve stress and put a little extra money in my kids college funds. So, if you are interested in helping a fellow mom/parent out, please see my page above called "Crafts for College Funds." I'd love the opportunity to create something special for you. It is a fairly new page, so I'll be adding new things frequently. If you see something that you like, just seen me a comment or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment