Serve Him

Serve Him
Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Welcome to Living Abundantly



My name is Tina Foster. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and seeing some of the crafts I have up for sale. Please feel free to leave a comment below to get in touch with me.


Go Live Life Abundantly!!

contact me at tinafoster3769@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Why in the world would I want a blog

Yes, I asked myself that same question, " why in the world would I want a blog?" I know I am not  a writer. I was horrible in English while in school and not much better now. I hated writing papers and my spelling and grammar were atrocious. "So, why am I now writing a blog?" you ask? Because I feel that God gives me these lessons sometimes that he wants me to share.

I get these thoughts or lessons, as I like to call them, about something going on in my life right at the moment and get the overwhelming urge to write about them and to tell my friends. I know I'm supposed to share them, but I'm not so sure how sometimes. That's when God introduced the blog idea. I thought to myself that it sounded ridiculous to think someone would actually want to read something I have written. But if you look back in the bible, God used so many people to teach others a lesson. He used Paul to teach and even Timothy who was young and not experienced. I mean look at Moses, he didn't even think he could speak to people and yet God used him. Okay, I'm not so naive or prideful that I think I am a Paul or a Moses, but I do think he can use ordinary, and believe me I am as ordinary as they come, people to speak messages that he has for us.

So bear with me as I try to obey God and write this blog. It may not be the most brilliant blog out there, but it does come from the heart. I'm learning as I go. The lessons God teaches me, I'd like to share with others. So, here I go. Enjoy!!


In Christ's love
Tina Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment